Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wanted: Blog Hacker


I have a brother in law, and he is a blog hacker. Here's the story: We like to go to Jana & Jordan's apartment. They conveniently live downstairs. We love living close to them. Usually our trips to their apartment have to do with one of these three activities: watching movies, eating food (ryan makes extra stops to get candy from their candy bowl), and using the internet. As previously mentioned, these trips occur often . . . sometimes more than once a day.
Whenever I get on my blog from their house, it somehow always stays signed in. After I leave, my brother in law enjoys making new posts to my blog for me. (See previous post). I deleted the last two - but I'll allow this one to stay just for his enjoyment.

I suppose it has served me as a good reminder that I need to update my blog. I intend to do so soon.

No comments: