Crew? hmm... well it's not quite "Christie" but I guess it's close enough. and maybe a little more manly. but why does Ryan look like HE'S the one in the hospital bed?
YAY! I've been thinking it was close to the time to meet this little guy! You wouldnt by any chance be coming up here this summer anytime would you? Congrats, he's SO cute! Good luck with the adjustment, its better than I ever dreamed!
He is so cute! It was nice seeing you at the wedding. I hope to be coming to visit next summer, can't wait. Good luck with medical school, but we will miss you here.!
11 comments:
so cute! we are excited for you and can't wait to see him before you leave for ny.
Crew? hmm... well it's not quite "Christie" but I guess it's close enough. and maybe a little more manly. but why does Ryan look like HE'S the one in the hospital bed?
and also I love his face! he's definitely your baby
YAY! I've been thinking it was close to the time to meet this little guy! You wouldnt by any chance be coming up here this summer anytime would you? Congrats, he's SO cute! Good luck with the adjustment, its better than I ever dreamed!
Yay!! YOu picked a name. I love the new combo. He is a cute little bug. We can't wait to see him when our germs are all gone...
Walkers
It is always nice when they decided to arrive a little early!! He is very cute! Have fun being a mom!
PS I think it is funny that Ryan looks like he is the one that gave birth lying int the hospital bed.
Congratulations! He's so cute!!! How are you doing? I want to come see him before you move across the country!
congrats you guys! i am seriously obsessed with the name crew!! LOVE it! & i love the close up of his face in someone's hand. so sweet!
congratulations! He is beautiful!!!!!
Wow, you lucky ducks! An early baby, just like you wanted. He is adorable. We are so excited for you guys! And we love the name! Good choice.
He is so cute! It was nice seeing you at the wedding. I hope to be coming to visit next summer, can't wait. Good luck with medical school, but we will miss you here.!
Post a Comment