I think this is the ONE article of clothing that Ryan has bought for Crew. They were dressed like twins the whole day on saturday with BYU spirit. We spent the day in the city with Jonny and Marissa and didn't get home until midnight. But don't you worry, Ryan had our landlords DVR the game and he couldn't wait to get home to watch it. He seriously ran down our stairs when we got home to turn on the t.v. Marissa and I were out in like the first 5 minutes. I don't think Jonny even made it through the whole thing. I fell asleep on Ryan's shoulder and woke up at the end when Ryan jumped up and cheered in the loudest quiet voice possible at 2:00 am. We won.
Go BYU.
1 comment:
Oh my goodness, Crew is like going to be going off to preschool soon hes getting so big! We miss you guys. Jonathan cries all the time missing cousin Crew.
Post a Comment