Ryan, Lauren, Crew, Jane & Jude
I love that laugh!!! Give him extra kisses from us, okay? Miss you!
Lauren I cant believe how big he is getting! He is SO cute! Love the giggles and the all over body excitement!
Thats great Lauren! Cant wait till Jonathan can laugh. He misses cousin Crew and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ry. Love you guys.
That was soooo cute I was giggling the whole time!! He is getting so big!
What a doll! He looks so much like you. Also, blogspot is making me type in the word "hooter" to post this. The things I do for friends...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love that laugh!!! Give him extra kisses from us, okay? Miss you!
Lauren I cant believe how big he is getting! He is SO cute! Love the giggles and the all over body excitement!
Thats great Lauren! Cant wait till Jonathan can laugh. He misses cousin Crew and Aunt Lauren and Uncle Ry. Love you guys.
That was soooo cute I was giggling the whole time!! He is getting so big!
What a doll! He looks so much like you. Also, blogspot is making me type in the word "hooter" to post this. The things I do for friends...
Post a Comment