Thursday, December 17, 2009
tis the season
Remember these pumpkins? Did I mention they appeared on our doorstep before halloween? Did I mention it was the sweetest little surprise as a gift from our landlords?
And guess what, they did it again! Look at the beautiful wreath they put on our door and the fun little lights they put on the walkway leading up to it. We are so lucky to have such great landlords and friends, Kim and Seth. They have been so kind and helpful, and have become our new friends. We couldn't have hoped for it to be any better. It seems like every time they come down to visit or see crew, he gets so excited. And Seth has been the man behind all of these job opportunities for Jared. Thank so much for all you guys do, we LOVE living with you! I feel like it was meant to be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment