Our dear little Crew wants to be walked around just like this everywhere, all day long. The moments at home when he is content sitting and playing with his millions of new toys are few and far between. If I am sitting anywhere near him he is grabbing for my hands to pull himself up and try to walk around. If I walk away, he whines for me to come back and grabs for my hands again. He has no interest in crawling, and rolls over whenever we try to get him to hang out on his tummy and explore.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Snow day
We had a little snow storm out here this week. Ryan's classes even got cancelled on wednesday AND thursday! Still haven't made your snowman, sorry dad.
Our dear little Crew wants to be walked around just like this everywhere, all day long. The moments at home when he is content sitting and playing with his millions of new toys are few and far between. If I am sitting anywhere near him he is grabbing for my hands to pull himself up and try to walk around. If I walk away, he whines for me to come back and grabs for my hands again. He has no interest in crawling, and rolls over whenever we try to get him to hang out on his tummy and explore.
Our dear little Crew wants to be walked around just like this everywhere, all day long. The moments at home when he is content sitting and playing with his millions of new toys are few and far between. If I am sitting anywhere near him he is grabbing for my hands to pull himself up and try to walk around. If I walk away, he whines for me to come back and grabs for my hands again. He has no interest in crawling, and rolls over whenever we try to get him to hang out on his tummy and explore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have you tried putting him in a baby walker? Then he can scoot around and cause trouble all by himself :P
He just keeps getting cuter!
~Anita
Post a Comment