On our way out to the car - Crew was already warmed up to the G-rents.
As I was looking through all of my pictures from the trip, I had at least 3 pictures exactley like this one, taken on different days and at different times. Grandpa with Chase and cousin Crew. The sweatshirt says: "Grandpa: the man, the myth, the legend." And boy does he live up to that sweatshirt. He walked them around to check stuff out, and stuffed marshmallows down their throats all week :)
We spent a lot of time here, at the piano. Both boys love the piano, especially at the perfect height.
Woody on her throne. Ha ha. This dog rules our house, I just couldn't resist. Classic.
Playing with Kollin.
We took a trip down to Greenlake to walk around and get fish and chips. It was a really nice day. Seattle really is such a beautiful place. I was really reminded after being away for a while. I was just amazed at the landscaping, how green it is, the pretty mountains. . . . and I really love the architecture in Seattle. Not just downtown, but the residential as well. No offense to Long island, we really like it here - but Seattle is just so pretty to me. Maybe I'm biased.
We stopped at the park to play and swing. As you will see from the coming pictures, it was really as though Crew and Chase took Grandma and Grandpa to the park. I think they had even more fun than the kids.
We got to spend a day with at Miss Rachael's and play all day. We had quite a lovely time.
Uncle Adam stopped in for a quick visit, and we had chinese food in Chinatown. Crew was a little naughty at the restaurant, but was very happy to have been reunited with Uncle Adam :)
And on our last day we got to visit everyone at the office Mantec! Crew and Grandma. Lookin' good Grandma!
Crew and cute Kristi.
Crew and Uncle James.
Thanks to everyone for such a wonderful trip, and for getting us out there Mom & Dad. We love you, and had a great time!
1 comment:
so happy to finally meet mr.adorable crew birdy! wish you guys are staying longer!
Post a Comment