Monday, December 6, 2010

She's a month. . . .

9 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Has it really been a month? Oh, please tell me she's still small so we can cuddle with her when we see you. PS, I think she looks lots more like Lauren than when she was first born. Lucky girl!

Jana said...

So cute, I can't wait to see her! And the boots are adorable, good job Laur.

KristenMV said...

soooo cute, can't wait to meet her (only three more weeks)
p.s love the outfit

Sean and Summer said...

Oh my goodness, she is too cute. I think she looks just like Ryan. Is that way off?

Camille said...

She is so sweet! I feel like time is flying by too!! STOP...slow down!! I am in love with those boots...wherever did you find them? Please don't tell me you made them, I think I may die! We need your guys address...mind emailing it to me?

katie said...

Jonathan says she's pretty (he really did, pretty is one of his favorites). Already in love with her.

Emily Jones said...

Lauren, she's beautiful! I can't believe you have TWO kids. I hope you're adjusting well. Love ya!

Brent & Kimberly said...

What a doll!!!!

Benji and Aubrey said...

baby Jane looks sooo sweet. Looks like lots of exciting things going on...new baby and sharing a home with your sister- so cool!

Congrats on everything!