Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas Part 1

Ward Christmas party. Everyone danced this year. It was a good time.
The only good thing about our layover in Chicago: being the sole travelers continuing on to the next destination and having the Crew invite us to check out the cockpit. The pilot even offered to take our picture.
Ok, no one is looking in the picture, but I took a quick one to get the idea of what Christmas with the Vellinga's is like. And there's another table behind me, not pictured. And I don't even know where are the little kids were during all this.
The three newest additions. Sophie, Jackson, and Jane.
I tried, but it ain't easy getting a good one of all of them. I had like 4 people singing and dancing behind me while I tried to take their picture.
And play time around the house.
I could pretty much always count on finding Crew in the treehouse. It was his favorite spot!
Highlights from the trip:
Staying up late pretty much every night - just talking and catching up, cafe rio, temple square and chuckarama, boys fishing trip/movie night, girls shopping trip/lunch, family giftcard exchange, ogden treehouse. But most of all, we just enjoyed seeing our family and being together.

No comments: