BEWARE

Yes, this is our pumpkin. Its pretty cool. But its already kind of dying because we carved it a little early. I was pretty excited.

Our dear friends Adam & Katie came over and schooled us with their sweet grave pumpkin. it was all shaved and carved and everything. Then we tried to make pumpkin seeds, cooked them too long, and they were really dry.

We went to NYC because Ryan had a medical school interview, and my parents happened to be in town that weekend. It was good to be with the fam again. We went to central park and it was kinda raining. Didn't really get any pictures downtown, but we went to the ESPN store for yummy dessert and got to see the little mermaid!

I couldn't resist posting this because my parents are so stinking cute. This is them on the train while we were heading into town. They were taking pictures together.

Waiting for the train.
3 comments:
Good luck with interviews!
We were excited when Jake told us Ryan has been accepted to 2 schools already! Congrats! That is exciting and I am sure a relief I am sure.
Alrighty Miss Lauren, I tagged you so now you have to update!
Post a Comment