Friday, October 24, 2008

THE HUBBY TAG
*What is your husbands name: Ryan Michael Vellinga

*How long have you been married? 4 months and 24 days

*How long did you date? Dated 9 mo. Engaged 3 mo.

*How old is he? 25

*Who eats sweets? Me, and I get mad when he doesn't want to indulge with me.

*Who said I love you first? He said he thought he loved me first. . . ha ha

*Who is taller? Ryan - 2 inches

*Who can sing best? Ryan, but I can dance better.

*Who is smarter? Ryan

*Who does laundry? I would say 65% I do, 35% Ryan does. He had plenty of practice doing his own, so he's pretty good. And he ALWAYS does it if I ask him.

*Who pays bills? Both of us

*Who sleeps on the right side? I do

*Who mows the lawn? Don't have one

*Who cooks dinner? I do, but he's not a bad cook either

*Who drives? He usually does

*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Ryan is much better than I am.

*Who kissed who first? Ryan

*Who asked who out first? Ryan asked me first, sad we can't remember our first date

*Who wears the pants? See picture below.

He carries my purse a lot. Its kind of funny because we went to my mission reunion and he was carrying it around the whole time on his shoulder - and my mission companion was taking pictures of it to show me. I didn't really realize that this might look funny to other people. I never ask him, he always just grabs it for me. Anyway, that's my little bro with his woman's purse.
That's my little tennis player!
I tag Jami!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm totally get mad at Steve when he won't eat sweets with me too!

Lisa and Mark said...

HAHAHAHA!! I LOVE you guys! You two are the best. I love that Ryan carries your purse for you. What a ladies man. I have to shove mine in Mark's hands.

Shawn said...

I'm so happy that you found my blog and I found yours! I love that in the picture of you and your brother in Vancuver you all look really pissed off.

Jessica said...

I changed my blog to jessandstevezincke.blogspot.com