Thursday, December 11, 2008

Take A Stroll Down Vellinga Lane

As of November 17, 2008 I have a darling new nephew. My brother Kyle and his wife Rachael had their first, the first grandchild of the Havens clan, Chase Dwaine Danger Havens. Yes, that is his real name. He is such a dangerous little baby. And he's dang cute. I haven't gotten to meet him yet, but I will very soon and I can't wait.



On another note. . .

I'm an amateur blogger. Jana came over and blogs came up. Somehow we started talking about how you can comment on blogs. Funny thing, she mentioned how she had commented on one of my blogs, and I was surprised. I had never read a single comment that anyone had made on my blog - until she told me that I had some, which was just last week. Reading the comments was so fun!


I think about blogging often, but I rarely do. And usually it is because I don't really have any new and exciting things to blog about. We pretty much go to school and do homework and work. Our lives are not extremely exciting. Sometimes we do something fun that I could blog about, but I never take pictures. I don't have a single picture from thanksgiving :( I really gotta work on that.

2 comments:

hawks21 said...

Lauren, i think of you often. The Hawks girls did dinner with ur fam when we were there in august.I even saw father dollar :) Id love to keep in touch. ashley.hawks@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Lauren Rago, Kates and I love yer blog. I have one but it is just paintings I have done as of late. It is arcinc.blogspot.com. We love you guys.