Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 Week Old

Happy Birthday Crew Baby. You are one week and one day old today.











8 comments:

Emily Jones said...

How sweet! Crew is so cute! Not that you haven't taught us enough already, but you'll have to let us know what it's like to be parents. Looks fun! And from the picture with Ryan, it looks tiring too.

katie said...

So cute.

Jana said...

I LOVE all these posts and pics, you are so good to me. He's already growing up without me, sad...

jess said...

congratulations lauren. he is so adorable! i hope this gets katie and josh moving too!

Mary Ann said...

Oh, I can't stand that I haven't held him yet. Hope all is well and we'll see you next week.

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

That little picture of him in the hoodie is hillarious! I saw it and pictured him saying, "What up yo?" His hands just look so hip hop haha

Benji and Aubrey said...

congrats, Lauren!! He's sooo cute!! I love the little gangsta' picture where he's flashing gang signs :)

Lance and Melissa said...

Ryan,
Hey this is Lance from Dr. Hansen's Lab! I go to school with Matt Packard and we noticed your blog on his. Congratulations on your baby...and marriage...and getting in to medical school! We had a baby just two days after yours. Anyways, glad to know you are doing good.

Lance
www.lanceandmelissakeyes.blogspot.com