Friday, October 23, 2009

When your baby is not done pooping. . .

and you attempt to change his diaper. This may occur: Is that totally inappropriate? I'm sorry, but Ryan said I should post it. I'm feeling nervous for some reason, like maybe I shouldn't do it. But you have to admit, it is kind of hilarious. That is some serious distance. Its like 2 feet! Anyway, now that I have an OK from Ryan AND from Jared, here it is for your viewing pleasure.

11 comments:

Christie said...

hahahahaha!!! I was laughing out loud while screaming "eewww!!" I'm glad you posted :) and glad I didn't have to clean it up.

Annie said...

These sorts of things must be posted. Life changes so fast with babies that everything needs to be documented, even when its poop on the wall. BTW: Your hair is SO long and SO beautiful!!!!

Emily Jones said...

Ahhh, the joys of parenting. Just the other day, the same thing happened to me. I guess I just wasn't light hearted enough to take pictures! Good for you!

Lisa and Mark said...

i love it! one time lucy did one of those, but it went up my leg. it was REALLY warm.

Amanda said...

I think all moms out there have had similar experiences! Its horrifying during the experience and hilarious afterwards! Glad you posted! He's sure getting big and handsome!

Jana said...

Oh Lauren so gross! Ha ha I can't believe it! I'm glad you posted, but more glad I wasn't there in person!

Emily said...

All I can say is WOW! I knew boys could get some distance when they peed with their diaper off, I didn't realize it applied to poop too!

KristenMV said...

so funny glad i didn't have to clean up but thanks for posting

Paul*Anne*Cohen*Addison said...

Yep totally had that happen to me! I was scrubbing poo off the walls that were so far from their original point I could not believe the talent my son displayed!! :) everyone talks about your son peeing on you but I did not have that happen to me once, being pooped on however was an entirely different story!! Haha

The Rasmussen's said...

hilarious! way to go crew! i am laughing and glad it wasn't me having to clean up the aftermath! how are you guys doing in new york?

Benji and Aubrey said...

priceless...I posted an Abbie blow out picture on our blog too, so I can relate to your hesitations. Though Abbie certainly doesn't have the same strength in projectile poop- way to go, Crew!