This last weekend, Ryan had his white coat ceremony at school. The pictures may be deceiving because he didn't actually recieve his white coat. He already had it, and had been wearing it for certain required occasions. They just officially put it on him at the ceremony. Apparently, most schools have this ceremony at the beginning of the semester. I think that might have made the white coat part of it a little more exciting. But it was still fun to be there.


This lady was in charge of the hand shaking, as well as puting on everyone's coat for them.
4 comments:
yay how exciting... even though he already had it... when did your hair get so long?!
Wow, fancy pants Dr., who knew. P.S. Lauren your hair looks really long!
Jon did that last year during General Conference. I didn'dt go since I just had Zeke and it was in a Casino. Way to go with your first step of doctorhood! Next is graduation and a long coat!!!!
woot woot! Congrats! It's a good look for you. When can I start calling you with all of my medical questions???
Post a Comment