Thursday, March 4, 2010

Step

Mom has been bugging for a new video. I was in the kitchen the other day and Jared was playing with Crew. He yells to me, "Woah, he just took like 4 steps!" I didn't believe it until I saw it. Somehow Jared always gets Crew to do new tricks. . . he is so good with him. Crew still has a lot of other things to figure out before he will really be walking, but watching him do new things is so exciting!

4 comments:

Lori Orr said...

He's so good!!! Man, I hardly ever see Jared and I'm really going to miss him after he leaves! I'm going to miss him for you guys! It's a good thing you have all these great videos and pictures so Crew can remember what an important part of his life he was.

Kim Hughes said...

Wow. That's awesome Crew! You'll be a pro in no time.

Adam said...

Nooooooo!! Growing up tooo fast!!!

Rachael Havens said...

I can't believe he is already taking steps! Since I haven't seen him in so long I still keep thinking he is a tiny little guy wearing a tie dye onesie :)