Sunday, April 25, 2010

Birthday Weekend

This post is long overdue, but a few weeks ago, I turned 26. And we spent the entire weekend celebrating. Friday we went out to dinner with some friends to the Cheesecake factory.On sunday we had tacos, and Katie made me this delicious german chocolate cake. It is beautifully displayed in one of my lovely birthday presents (which I am SO EXCITED about!). I've been wanting one for a long time, and my love picked it out all by himself.
On Saturday we went to Old Westbury Gardens with some of our dear friends Doug, Anita, and Gabrielle. It was a beautiful day, and so nice to wander through all the gorgeous gardens.
The mansion was really cool to see too.This is Crew with his little buddy Gabby.

It was a great weekend, and my dear husband didn't do an ounce of homework. . . talk about a birthday present!

1 comment:

Lisa and Mark said...

if that girl to the right of you in the first picture is a friend, then that's crazy. she looks like your twin. miss you guys and katie/josh!