On occasion, my Mom & Dad call Crew and sing to him when they are on their drive home from work. Whenever they call I put it on speaker phone, and he comes and takes the phone right from me and carries it around. I finally took a video of it so they could see what he does.
Sometimes he is really "chatty", and he carries the phone around talking and talking. He is bilingual people, what you are hearing is Spanish, I swear :)
7 comments:
oh.my.gosh. I want to steal him!
So cute! I loved watching Crew during the snowman song! I bet that video made your parent's day!
Your parents are incredible! What a lucky little boy Crew is to have them.
soo cute, is he really bilingual? I can't wait to come see you guys!!!
Oh my goodness, this is SO cute! I especially love how he stops to get a snack mid-convo in the 2nd video! Your fam is so cute Have!
Oh that is absolutely precious!!
This is so cute! That's so awesome that your parents do that!
PS I just found your blog for the first time -- yay! Didn't know you had one!
Post a Comment