Friday, March 11, 2011

A Jumble

First of all, our little Jane is 4 months old. Can you even believe it? I hardly can, time has just flown by. She is grabbing at things, and getting better with her hands every day. She has rolled over from her front to back a couple of times, but I definitely wouldn't consider her a "roller" yet. She still has a ways to go on that. She loves to be held, and is perfectly content just sitting on your lap. She weighs 12 lbs 3 oz and is 23 1/4 inches long. Doc says thats about the 15% all around.
This is Crew's monkey backpack. Its also a child leash. Never thought I would be "one of those moms" but I have shamelessly embraced the wonderful invention! And Crew loves it, so its a win-win accessory. He also has an obsession with shoes, especially boots. He carries his boots all over the house. Then he says "clean up, clean up, boots" and goes and puts them by the door. As soon as they are set down he puts them back on again. Over and over. He is constantly bringing Ryan's shoes upstairs from the closet in our bedroom and tromping around in them. He usually brings a pair that he wants me to put on as well. Just fresh out of the bath, and the first thing he runs to: his boots. Sometimes he gets them on before I even get a diaper on him.
Jane all bundled up for a run outside. May have been her first real "outdoor" experience that wasn't just to the car and back. Do you think she looks warm enough? We have had a couple of really nice days, and I took the opportunity to run outside. It was so lovely, I can't wait for consistently warmer weather.
And Crew, just doing his thing :)

6 comments:

Marissa said...

I love the pictures you posted! I can't wait to see how Jackson's little personality unfolds! I think the picture of Crew in his highchair is my favorite, though the sunglasses are hard to beat!

KristenMV said...

love the pics!!! soo cute, they're both so big! i just can't believe it, love the boots, and the glasses pic is super cute

Lori Orr said...

Aww, my favorite is Crew in his high chair. What a handsome little guy! I love that I feel so much closer to him lately!! So glad we're friends!

Christie said...

They look so alike! And so cute. I am excited for warmer weather as well - we've had a couple sunny days where I was able to walk outside (not a hardcore runner like you - but still it was nice). I got your letter yesterday - thanks!

Anita said...

Your I can't wait to pictures are amazing, Lauren! I can't wait to see you all again!

Anita said...

Argh that last comment got messed up somehow. I meant to say, your pictures are amazing!