Sunday, March 27, 2011
Most Recently
We had a couple REALLY nice days of weather. One day we met Ryan at the park on his lunch break. That was an especially nice one because we had nice weather AND nice company.
We couldn't keep Crew off of the big boy swing. It seriously scared me, but he did really good.
Jane was happy, and it was cute, and so she gets a spot in this post.
Here is Crew, "helping" Josh tile the bathroom. He seriously wants to be in the middle of all the work they are doing, all the time.
They had a bobcat out in the backyard doing some serious landscaping this weekend. Crew watched all day from the window, and could not stop talking about it. But as soon as we got out there he was super shy. He almost wouldn't sit on it (even though I know he was dying to on the inside).
I found this cute dress for Jane at a consignment store, which she wore to church today. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the last picture! I think it's one of my favorites of Jane so far.
She is sooo big, I love the last pic.
Jane is so beautiful, Lauren! So happy about the nice weather, can't wait to get together!
Post a Comment