We give him bumbo time every now and then because he looks so cute sitting up all by himself in the chair. He doesn't normally last very long - I think its because its such a workout for him to hold his head up. He still loves his little bouncer chair best.
I think he'll look more like dad than we are all anticipating right now. Just wait till that face thins out a little bit. Look at those dark brown eyes! He didn't get those from either of us.
4 comments:
oooh! so cute!
Me and Abby say he is the cutest baby a Bumbo has ever seen, keep those cheeks a-comin!
Very cute indeed! Miss you guys like crazy. We will try to be better about blogging.
He is so cute! And I love that Katie has him on a board. How adorable. Are you guys living close to each other? We (you, me, Katie, Ashly) should all get together sometime next Winter when we're all back out there!
Post a Comment