My mom has been begging for a video for a while now. The thing is, Crew gets really happy and smiley and makes really cute noises UNTIL I whip out the camera. Then he fixates on the camera and forgets to be cute. I try hiding the thing and smiling at him from above - but this usually fails for two reasons: 1) he is too smart to fall for that trick, and 2) my filming ability is significantly decreased holding the camera without looking where I am filming. Despite the odds against us, I caught some talking, and thus the purpose for this post. Don't mind the bouncing (we were in the car).
Crew is 2 months and two weeks old.
He likes his bouncy chair best.
He sucks on his hands.
His all time favorite toy is the zebra on his mobile. We can't get him interested in too many toys yet, but he likes to lay under his mobile and he STARES at the zebra the whole time. You can just tell he wants it, but he can't get the signal to his arms yet.
He loves to lay on his back on our shaggy carpet and kick his legs.
He is starting to drool and I found the first drools on his stains on his shirt the other day.
He sleeps between 5-7 hours when we put him down. But 7 is a REALLY good (and not so often) night.
He smiles a lot (but much more in the morning than in the evening).
2 comments:
he's so very cute!
Oh, you're killing me! Cutie pie. And hey, that's more sleep at once than the last time we talked. Is that with a bottle at night or just good ol' you? Good job!
Post a Comment