Thursday, March 11, 2010

Latest

I've been taking tons of pictures lately, so here is what he have been up to as of recent. Its just a little bit of everything. Crew finally fits into his cute church outfit that Aunt Katie & Uncle Josh gave him. Very handsome. Ryan said he looks like a dealer in Las Vegas :)

Josh's sister Jesse and kids were up for a week and we were lucky to get to meet baby Colt, he is absolutely precious. Rachel and Olivia loved baby Crew. They said he was one of their best baby friends. Crew loved them too.

We took the kids to ridet the carousel.

This picture makes me laugh. I feel like it gives me a vision of what my son will look like when he's a teenager. Ha, he looks so old!

We went to the park because it was absolutely beautiful weather most of this week. Surprisingly, Crew was rather impartial to the swing.We got to play with puppies! Kim and Seth breed boxers, so they have like 17 puppies that they are raising and about ready to sell. Crew was more into the big dogs, but it was still fun to watch them play. The puppies were so cute and playful.
Puppy kisses.And Crew decided his new favorite place to explore is the bathroom. He starts out holding onto the TV stand and works his way around into the bathroom. The desired destination?
The TOILET!

3 comments:

Natalie Felt said...

He has such a great smile! I loved your pictures. What a cute little boy you have!

Jessica said...

Super cute! I love the puppy kisses one.

jess said...

He's so adorable! It was fun hanging out in NY. Hope he is sleeping a little better for you. I heard he had one really good night after one really bad night. And the girls sure did love "baby crew!"