Monday, March 15, 2010

Videos

More Videos. They aren't anything out of the ordinary, just some day to day activities for your viewing pleasure. Bouncing in the jumper (a new favorite), getting a drink, and just being cute. Enjoy. And I finally figured out how to make it so other people's videos don't scroll through at the end, HOORAY!





5 comments:

Josh Psillos said...

you should see my face when i watch these videos. i cant help but make baby faces like im right in rfont of him. i love crew.

katie said...

Jonathan watched these three videos avidly and smiled after each. He already loves his best friend Crew. I can't believe how big Crew has gotten! So cute.

Camille said...

Hey Lauren! You're little Crew is getting so big too! Can't believe it! Graham didn't get teeth until about 13 months! :) I kept waiting but they took their time. I thought we would get a whole bunch right in a row but it's been well over a month now and we've got nothing. It doesn't seem to set him back with eating and I don't really selectively choose because he doesn't have teeth. He is just really good at gumming it! :)

Anita said...

Crew is such a cutie pie! We have to have our first play date soon!

~Anita

Mary Ann said...

Thanks for putting these videos up. We can't wait to finally see this kid in a couple of months. And 9 months and walking? What a smarty!