Saturday, June 26, 2010

Beach Day

We took a trip to the beach with some friends one day, and it turned out to be lots of fun. This time we tried out the north shore which turned out to be a much better beach for babies. Much of it was rocky, but we found this nice sandy part. And the waves were small and perfect for the kids to play in. Last time we went to the beach with big waves Crew was so scared he didn't want anything to do with it. But this time he ran and splashed all over the place. Which is why I didn't get any good pictures, he was too preoccupied with everthing else.

1 comment:

Christie said...

that does look like the perfect beach for kids. I'm glad you had fun! I know I should enjoy this phase of Daphne's life while I can, but I am excited for her to be a little older so we can play more like that. you seem to have all kinds of fun adventures!