
My friend Lori had the idea to make these onesies for "the Dad's" of our kids for Father's Day. It was a fun activity, and cute for Crew to wear on Father's Day. Unfortunately, the onesie has sort of ruffly sleeves (he normally wears it underneath his other clothes), so it looked slightly feminine. And I finally got a picture right before bathtime so it was a little dirty by then. BUT, on the positive side, you can see Crew's two little teeth in that grin. His only two so far!

Its not very often that Crew falls asleep on one of us. . . Ryan was just enjoying the cuddling time while he could.

And lastly, Ryan was injured in a freak "construction" accident the other day. He was hit by a flying piece of wood right in the eye. Luckily the bleeding stopped so he didn't need stitches, they just glued it back together. We were glad it didn't actually hit is eyeball, cause that could have been bad. This is a couple days after the fact . . . it was definitely more purple the first 2 days. And really, the picture doesn't do it justice. . . its pretty ugly. But it will give everyone something to look at during his talk in church tomorrow!
2 comments:
yikes! I hope Ryan's eye is doing better. and have I told you Crew is the cutest little boy ever?!
Wow, that is pretty nasty! I am sorry that happened to him. Hope it gets better soon! And I second Christie's comment. Crew is the cutest!
Post a Comment