This is Ryan. Just wanted to let everyone know, who hasn't seen our facebook pages, that Lauren is pregnant again and we're having a girl. We are so excited. We both wanted a girl so bad we felt guilty. Of course we would have been happy with a boy too, but we were thrilled to see that it is a girl.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness congrats! Your little boy will be such a great helper. How exciting!
congrats guys! so happy for you! maybe we will see you in ny! hope all is well with you guys and little crew!
no way! way to be examples of faith, guys! congratulations!!
Yay for girls!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks! Congratulations!!
Congrats again! That made me laugh that you wanted a girl so bad you felt guilty. Glad you're getting one!
YAY! I love having a girl. looks like you already love it too. I'm so happy for you, especially since I didn't even know until now that you are pregnant again! congratulations and good luck!
Congrats! That is way exciting!
Post a Comment