Saturday, August 21, 2010

We've been busy. . .

Well, as the summer officially comes to a close and Ryan starts school on Monday :( I am finally sitting down to document our summer. In a just a few words . . . it was awesome. This being Ryan's last summer that he could have free of school/work, we decided to go the dangerous, more expensive, and totally worth it route: visit each of our families for 2 weeks +, and enjoy all the time together we could. In the end, we were pleased with our decision. We only wish we would have booked the tickets to stay even longer. We had a blast, and loved seeing everyone. I've been procrastinating blogging big time for a couple of reasons. 1) There is way to catch up on, and WAY too many summer pictures taken to choose from and 2) I've been crafting/sewing/reading and doing lots of little projects lately that have been much more fun than blogging. But, here I go. . . slowly but surely, I'll catch us up to speed.

No comments: