Saturday, August 21, 2010
Washington
We did a lot while in washington, and I took a lot more pictures. I think I just got better as the trip went along. For my own sanity, I'm dividing the trip into sections. While in Washington, we went to Lake Chelan for a week which was SO nice to just be away and enjoy the warm weather. Then when we got back to my parents house, we spent lots of time with family, went boating, played tennis, went to Mount Rainer with Grandma & Grandpa, had Jana & Jordan up for a visit, ate out, saw some friends, and played lots of Sequence. It was so much fun. I loved seeing Crew warm up to everyone as he spent more time with both of our families. And so, here we go. . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment