Sunday, August 22, 2010
Crafts
I wanted to show my sweet mother in law the progress I have made on my quilt. When we were in Utah she bought me the material to make a quilt for baby girl who will be here in November (she better be here in November). I have the whole thing pieced together and quilted. . . All I have left to do is the binding. I'm really happy with how it turned out. The coral is a really soft nice minkee fabric, and the back is all minkee too. 
And while I'm at it, my mom wanted me to post pictures of the shoulder bag I just made. My sister in law Rachael inspired me, and got me the pattern.
It even has an interior pocket. I'm pretty proud :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I'm so impressed! You are so talented, you need to teach me to make those things too! Very nice.
Lauren do you know where I can find this pattern? You did a great job!
Wow you are so crafty! I am truly inspired. I love the quilt. The fabric is perfect for your new baby girl.
look at you getting all crafty!!! it looks great!
awesome work, you domestic woman you :)
I'm not going to lie, having kids this close together is complete chaos...but it seems to be getting better and better. Abbie is a very busy little gal so it makes things exciting. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Just be patient with yourself as you adjust.
You have such great taste Lauren:)
You have fabulous taste Lauren:)
lauren mom says the crafts are soo cute! she is proud of your quilt and how far you've gotten.
We love the blog
p.s my mom says she doesn't know how to use facebook so please keep blogging!!!
i'm trying to convince mark that for his senior trip we need to go to new york. if so, i really want to visit you guys/katie and josh! i'm crossing my fingers that it happens...
Post a Comment