Saturday, August 21, 2010

Some friends we saw

I thought 2 weeks would in WA would give me plenty of time to see EVERYONE I wanted to, but it just didn't work out that way. We were a lot busier than I had expected. But we did manage to see a few friends that I have dearly missed. I didn't get a picture of when we got to visit Emily & Shawn - but we had a lovely day with them and their girls at the splash park.

Here we went for an evening stroll with Adam & Katie & Jonathon along the piers downtown and by the gum wall.


Deonna and Cole took us to a really great (was it Cuban place? I really can't remember) in fremont, and showed us their new nice place. It was great to see them again since they visited us in March!
And my Lauren Hunt. A lovely walk around greenlake! Crew was really into posing for the camera.


Oh Steph, thank you for coming to see us. You are the sweetest, I loved just talking with you and catching up. Could have done it for hours. Katie was jealous. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! It was so good to see you! :-)