Thursday, October 28, 2010

Where have we been?

I took a nice little break from blogging. But now its time to catch up. Its been on my mind for some time now, and I just keep procrastinating. But I've gotta do it before I accrue even more posts to catch up on (Halloween, new baby, etc. . .)

So where have we been? Here are some of the posts to look forward to. I'm going to do them in the order they occurred since this blog will eventually be made into a blurb book for our family records. Starting from the LEAST recent . . . 1) We had family pictures taken over the summer, 2) our dear Jared left us to begin his life as a student in Utah, 3) little Crew broke his arm, 4)we moved into a new house, 5)my college buddy Jackie came to visit, 6) pumpkin patch!

So here we go. . .

2 comments:

KristenMV said...

YAAY LAUREN!!! thank you for updating!!!! we loved all of the posts and can't wait to see beebee jane. The pics were super cute, cough cough do you have any pics of the house?

katie said...

Sounds like you Vellingas have been busy. :) We're excited to see what little Jane looks like.