Thursday, July 18, 2013

Easter Eggs

I can't believe we actually dyed Easter eggs this year. It seems every year I want to do it, but we never actually get around to it. I hate to admit that it was slightly anti climactic. All you do is dip the egg! Hmm. I swear there was more to it when I was a kid. But, the kids really did enjoy it quite a bit.

Church Egg hunt. Only took one pic. 
The hunt at home was much more fruitfull :)




I made the mistake of letting Ryan stuff the eggs before letting him know what my INTENTION was with them. He filled every egg to the brim with candy. And he came to me complaining that there wasn't enough candy to put in all the eggs. Sorry Ryan . . . I made him re-stuff them all putting one or two pieces of candy in each egg. I reminded him that they are only 2 and 3 years old, and that they would be ecstatic to each get 4 skittles total!


1 comment:

Emily said...

I like Crew's serious face showing off his egg collection. And yeah I find dyeing Easter eggs to be a big disappointment as a grown up!