We all packed in the van and headed to the city to see a dear old friend, Lauren Hunt. Here is the crowd, ready to head to central park.
Now that I have a nice camera, I like taking pictures like this. And I like looking at them. And I like posting them on my blog. Spring is springing.
Lauren Hunt is my sweet bestie from my college years at UW. We were like 2 peas in a pod. I still adore her and will take any chance I get to see her. Even if it is only to meet up in the park for an afternoon. Excited for her to marry her fiance Ryan, and be husband/wife name twins forever :)
Fun slide in Central park. Josh seems to really be enjoying it.
Model Child.
Model family. I took this. Great photo - needs some cropping.
I'm trying to force myself to post more photos with me in them. Its hard. Nice arms Ry.
1 comment:
I'm trying to do the same thing with pictures of me. You on the other hand are beautiful in all your pictures!
Post a Comment