Just before Jude's birth, Jane was running in circles in nursery and tripped. She flew into the room divider and cracked her head open. It GUSHED blood immediately. I was shocked at the amount of blood. I had just happened to be in the room right when it happened, which I was so grateful for. She had blood streaming down her face. It was everywhere. It actually made me start getting nervous because it was bleeding so much that I couldn't see the wound. I pulled Ryan out of a class he was teaching (oops!) to help calm me down . . . I mean, Jane down. We took her to the ER just because I wanted the scar to heal nicely since it is right on her forehead. They ended up using some fancy super glue, and we are still hearing stories months later about "the bonk".
No comments:
Post a Comment