I have been slacking on the blogging lately. But I have some good excuses. We moved out of our apartment on the 31st (but spent the whole week packing up), and left for NY the next week. Ryan left to take the 3 day drive with his dad, and Pam and I flew out with Crew a few days later. I was nervous for the plane ride, but Crew was perfect! I couldn't have asked for it to go any better.
So the big move has finally taken place and we are still getting settled. Ryan's parents stayed with us for a few days and helped us SO MUCH. They helped us clean and-un pack and even rode along and watched Crew while we ran errands. They were such a huge help - I don't know what we would have done without them.
Here is a picture of Ryan and Scott - the master packers. I will admit, I didn't think that all our stuff would fit. But they did a great job. That U-Haul was LOADED.

Crew got lots of visits from his cousins before he left.


Here is my little bird being an angel on the airplane.

We live in the basement of this house. Our landlords are super nice - we like them a lot. They are a young couple who just got married and are so nice they even helped Ryan and his Dad unload all our stuff. The first few days were a little rough because we didn't have an air conditioner and it was pretty hot and humid. But my handyman of a husband recently installed one and it has made a world of a difference.

Ryan and his Mom and Dad in front of the hospital at Stony Brook. This is where Ryan will spend MANY hours over the next 4 years.

And I couldn't resist putting these last pics up of Crew. He's too cute!

3 comments:
Well, there's that cute smile he wouldn't show me before you left! And thanks for including the pic of Sadie, it made me smile. My parents will be glad to hear you got an AC unit, Mom said it was so humid. Good luck getting settled; miss you already!
I am glad you updated I have been hoping for some pics my mom says HURRAH! for the air conditioner! (she couldn't believe it when I read out loud)
Glad to hear the move went well! So funny...Cohen and Crew pretty much have a matching wardrobe
Post a Comment