Thursday, March 17, 2011

Photoshoot

Before I get to the actual "photoshoot", I'm posting some other cute pictures we have taken lately.
Ryan was studying on our bed one night, and came upstairs for something. I had just given Crew a bath and came downstairs to get his PJ's. I found him with his hat on and playing on Ryan's computer.
And now for the official "photoshoot" we had today. I sat them both facing the TV and turned on a show to get them to sit still and both look in the same direction. It was impossible to get Crew's attention. And of course, Jane spit up all over herself right when I sat her up to start taking pictures.

Then I decided to let them interact for a few pictures. Crew's interest in playing with Jane has multiplied by a billion in the last week or two. All of a sudden he wants to lay on top of her, hold her hands, rub her hands all over his face, or rub his face all over her face and body.
Giving kisses. . . Crew's new pucker is really cute.
We have to be really careful, because he really wants to put her hands in his mouth, and he bit her hand while they were in the bath the other day. And then for Jane's safety. . .
The photoshoot promptly comes to an end.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I want a Crew kiss!

Diane said...

Lauren, they are adorable! Love seeing all the fun pics!

Jana said...

I can't wait till you guys are here so I can play with these two, they are so adorable! I love that Crew gives her kisses, so cute. And how is it that Jane still looks so small?? Love you guys!

Alainna Beus said...

These pictures are just so precious. Stephen and I enjoyed looking at them tonight. Cute!

KristenMV said...

So cute, i love the pictures, and can't wait for my visit!! I can't believe how light Jane is, her eyes are complete opposties from crew's! love you