On June 10th, I became the mother of a 2 year old. Crew had his birthday while we were in Utah, and it was a really fun day. I was really excited about it the night before because this year he could understand things like cakes, candles, presents, and even could sing the birthday song . . . so it made everything even more exciting. In the morning I took him to Walmart to ride the cars - something he ALWAYS wants to do, and I honestly can't remember if I have ever let him before. I'm mean, I know. But I even put in some quarters for him :)
He also got an Elmo balloon, but I couldn't get that picture rotated. Here is his cake, he loves "diggers" and all construction vehicles. Well, anything with wheels that you can ride in or ride on.All the kids watched Megamind. That's not even everyone. There were people on the right AND the left side on other furniture.

We love our Crew bird. He has changed so much in the last few months, and really grown up A LOT. He has become much more independent, and much happier in general. He still really loves it best when Mom or Dad is playing with him. He really didn't say a ton at 18 months, but all of a sudden he is speaking sentences! And he'll attempt any word or phrase we throw at him these days. Its so fun seeing him learn so much, and listening to him express himself. And best of all, he is such a sweet boy. He is so loving, and gives us all the hugs and kisses we ask for.
2 comments:
Yay! Happy Birthday to Crew! J. is the same way, he's talking like a little man these days.
Happy Birthday Crew! We miss you guys already
Post a Comment