Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Utah Visit

Ryan had several weeks from when school ended until he had to take his Step 1 Board exam in the middle of June. He decided to take the exam in Utah, so while he studied so very responsibly every day at the library, I got to spend time with his family :) Jana & Jordan were utterly selfless in letting us stay with them just a week after having their baby. It was the most fun just getting to be with family. I was not good at taking pictures at all, so here are the few that I got from the trip. Didn't even get one with our hosts!
I also got to have a mini reunion with some of the Hermanas from my mission. It was SO amazing to get to see these girls. Carmen hosted and cooked us some real Chilean grub. Completos on pan frances and huevos con arroz. Brings back so many fun fun memories.
And I met up with my companion from the MTC Hermana Heelis at the park. Her little girl Rylee is a few months older than Crew - it was so nice to talk and catch up.
Thanks to everyone for making time for us! We loved seeing you all!

2 comments:

Jana said...

We were both horrible at taking pictures while you were here, so lame! That's ok, you can just come back and we'll do better, we miss you guys!

KristenMV said...

we loved having you in utah for so long! we miss you already and can't wait to see you again!