Sunday, July 10, 2011

Our Washington Visit

Our trip to Washington was fun because Ryan had already taken his test, so we had him all day everyday for the entire time we were there. And everyone in my family was there together - so that made it extra special. Again, I wasn't the best photographer this year . . . most of these photos came from my Mom or Katie's camera.
They played together so well, it was so fun seeing the cousins together. Katie told them to kiss - and Chase always puts his cheek right out for ya. Crew is just going in for it . . .
Woodland park zoo.
Boating on Lake Stevens.
Trip to Red Robin to celebrate Crew's birthday. They sang to him and brought him this sundae!
This one was just too funny. . . Crew so happy and Jane is about done with being in the car. Her face is priceless. Don't worry, I rescued her :)
Her smile was too cute not to include this one. It was just the other day.
These pictures were actually taken in Utah. My grandparents were out for a visit, so we met up there. It was so cute seeing them play with my kids. They are really wonderful grandparents.


My mom also got some great pics, which I may add to this post after I get them from her. Trip to Washington = Thumbs up!

No comments: