Digging in the yard, nothing new here. Crew's favorite thing is to tag along with "Joshie" and "work".

Bought this pool from Walmart last year for like $3. Last year it wasn't really that much of a hit. This year it turned out to be a good purchase. They both really love playing in it outside, we have done it multiple days. It just might be time to invest in something a LITTLE bigger. I don't know, what do you think?


Here is the sequence: Spray around a lot, and squirt a little water into the bucket every now and then.

Dump the water into the pool.

And enjoy. This was a day that I tried to go for a walk but it was WAY too hot and humid, so we just went around the block, stripped off some clothes, and cooled down in the pool. They were both very happy to be doing that instead of sitting in the stroller in the heat.


And Crew got a "ah-neen ah-queen" power wheel for his birthday from Katie & Josh. He love love LOVES it. Lots of driving around our patio on that.
3 comments:
Ha - that "pool" is hilarious! They look so cute in it together! Glad to hear you guys are having a fun summer. Miss ya!
I love that "pool" but I think it looks perfect for them, just enough room to splash a little. :)
Oh my goodness, the picture of both of them in the pool is the cutest EVER!
Post a Comment