Friday, May 3, 2013

Crew turned 3 years old!

The day before Crew's birthday, Ryan took him to Cold Spring Harbor to go fishing for the first time. They even went to the store and bought a buzz lightyear fishing pole. It was a special Daddy/Son date.

To celebrate Crew's special day we had some friends over for a barbecue. Crew got all things toy story, including his very own Woody costume which was home made by yours truly. He was a little shy about the costume at first but after he put it on, he loved it. To say Crew loves dressing up and being in character is an UNDERSTATEMENT! I also made him Elmo & Cookie Monster cupcakes.




 I sewed the vest, found the plaid shirt at the thrift store for $1, got the handkerchief and badge at the dollar store, and the REAL woody boots on ebay. I'm obviously pretty proud of my thrifty gathering skills!
He is the sweetest smartest 3 year old I know!!!! Love my Crew bird.

No comments: