The first few are from the first snow of the season. We got plenty more opportunities to play in the snow this winter. . . but they just looked too cute in those snow outfits I had to snap some pics.
Kathy hooked us up with some tickets to Disney on Ice. I wasn't too sure how much the kids would like it - but it was a free event so we jumped on board. I ended up SO surprised. It was SO FUN. Even I really enjoyed it. It was all disney songs which we loved, we had awesome seats and you could see everyone so clearly. They had great costumes, and I thought the skating was very impressive. I don't know anything about ice skating, but I was really enjoying myself. I would love to go again. And the kids were mesmerized. It was a great evening.
No comments:
Post a Comment