I gave Crew a photobook for Christmas of his first 2 years of life. When he was 18 months old, he wore this costume for halloween. It was too big then, but had been handed down to us so we just used it. As I have mentioned before, my son loves dressing up. He loves being someone. He is usually that person for a few weeks until it dies off, but then it switches to someone else. He was begging me to get out this costume when he saw the pictures of himself dressed as Robin Hood. . . . so I dug it out of the attic. It happened to be the day before we left for great wolf lodge. He wore this costume the ENTIRE time we were there and he would NOT take it off.
Here is our group. We got a perfect double room for the group.
I was not expecting the kids to love the slides as much as they did. I thought it would take some time to warm up to them, and had even prepared myself for them to not like them at all. But they absolutely LOVED them. They went down them over and over and again without stopping to breathe in between. As soon as they got off they headed right back to go back down. It was really fun to watch them enjoy it so much.
We all loved having Hannah there with us.
We all left VERY tired (no naps). . . and with blue lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment