First popsicles of the season. . . and first popsicles EVER. At nearly 3 years of age, Crew finally had his first popsicle. They both loved it. It was fun letting them get all sticky :)
I was so excited to start our first real garden this year. I had been begging to start a garden for weeks. It felt like every weekend came and went without Ryan having any time to help me. Finally right around mother's day we got it put in. Last year we had a lot of strawberries in pots, but the bunnies ate pretty much ALL of them. This year we got serious and put up some chicken wire to stop the bunnies. It totally worked! We had tomatoes, red peppers, TONS of chili peppers (learned that planting 6 chili pepper plants, is 6 times too many), strawberries, basil, and cilantro. We got a decent amount of tomatoes but were out of town for pretty much all of tomato season so Katie & Josh reaped the benefits. But we did enjoy our strawberries and the fresh basil & cilantro. This was just as we were getting going. . .
I spoke in church on Mother's day. It was actually really special to reflect on my life, and how it has changed since becoming a mother. I couldn't be more grateful for the children Heavenly Father has blessed me with. After church we had a picnic lunch in the backyard.
For Mother's Day, Ryan snuck the kids away and had these pictures taken. Too Cute!


No comments:
Post a Comment