Thursday, May 9, 2013

December

Just some cute pics from the month.
 Jane wanted to get dressed up and it was adorable.
 She has a thing with picking her nose. I thought I escaped it with Crew because he was never interested. Jane is always digging. Gross.


The kids are always digging up treasures. This time they found the hiking backpacks.


 Ryan's friend from Korea Lee Sang Ook was visiting New York and he came all the way out to Long Island to visit us. It was really fun to meet him and spend the evening with him.
 This year we decorated for Christmas EARLY!!!! The earliest we have ever decorated. Ryan got off early on the day before Thanksgiving so we just got it done. This year Crew was so obsessed with decorating for Christmas. I think he had seen an episode of Curious George where they decorated the Christmas tree. He decorated and re-decorated that thing a billion times throughout the season. It was so fun seeing him so excited about it. The other thing he took with him everywhere was his stocking. He put it in his room at night all month long.
I was pretty hardworking during the holiday season. I finished the stockings that I had started the year before, and made a simple tree skirt.
 Notice the shoelaces Crew used to decorate. He found multiple random items to decorate with. The tree was ever changing all month with the different things he found to add to it.
 We also had some friends over and decorated gingerbread houses. This is the second year we have done it. Candy. candy. candy.

 Eating a piece of Candy off of their house after lunch one day.
The holidays get more and more fun every year now that we have little kiddos around!

No comments: