Saturday, May 4, 2013

Palmyra

Most of our trip was spent in Palmyra, seeing all the church sites. We really had a good time, even took family naps at the hotel in the afternoons. I won't say that Crew & Jane were on their best behavior during the tours. They were usually really bored, and wanting to be loud and distracting. When that happened, Ryan or I took them out and walked around while the other finished the tour. The elevator may have been Crew & Jane's favorite part. 
 On our way out to the Sacred Grove. The kids got to run around outside a lot. . . they definitely liked that part.

 "Jane, take yoru binkie out and smile!"

 Checking out the Palmyra temple.
 Martin Harris farm . . . Jesse & Woody came with us EVERYWHERE!!!
 The hill cumorah. I'd love to go to the pageant sometime.
 My room mate from BYU lives in Palmyra. We call her Brookie Cookie. She's SO FUN. They had us over for dinner one night, and we hit up the Museum of Play in Rochester on our last day. It really was a lot of fun. Kids LOVED it.
 Me & Brookie Cookie.
 Our fam with Brooke, Asher, and baby Brigham.
 Banks of the Susquehanna where the priesthood was restored. This was a stop on the drive home.

2 comments:

Christie said...

oh my goodness, Brookie Cookie!!! I had no idea she was living out there. that's what I get for quitting facebook I guess. I am loving your blog updates. I really need to get started on mine...

Emily Jones said...

How fun!! I didn't know Brookie Cookie lived out there either. Your kids are adorable and I can't believe you have 3 now! Just like Christie, I'm loving the updates. Glad you are doing so well!