Did you think I had quit?! Well, if you thought I had quit blogging . . . you were right. I was done. I had too many other things I wanted to spend time doing, and blogging got cut. But dry your eyes! Here I am, back at it! I didn't really miss doing the blogging - but I definitely missed saving the memories. Just last week Ryan and I were out to dinner celebrating my birthday. We were trying to remember past birthdays and we were having a really hard time! The true sign that we are really getting older :) But seriously, we got on the blog and started looking back through the years and we both felt very grateful for the memories preserved here. Right then and there I started planning the updating of this here blog. We made a list together of important events that have happened since my last blog post over a year ago. WOW quite a lot has happened in the last year. Then last night I spent a little time going through old pictures and re organizing things. And now I am ready to begin. Ryan said I should forget about all that I have missed and move forward from the here and now. But I just can't do it. I'm determined to save the memories we have from the last year. So bear with me, this is all old news, but I'm not willing to let it all slip through the cracks.
2 comments:
I related to 100% of this post! I just finished blogging the important stuff that was missed, it wasn't that bad and now I'm back at it. I'm excited about getting a full update on your life! :)
I'm just coming back to blogging too! I missed about 9 months... good luck to us both!
Post a Comment